MLB: The Show (2006-2021)
MLB The Show, produced by Sony Studios, is a baseball video game for PlayStation 2 and PSP and is the sequel to the “MLB” series that began in 1998. Since it is the only first-party MLB-licensed video game for the 2006 season, it drew attention to the brand and franchise. The Show features a career mode in which you create a player and go through a career by completing various obstacles. The game does not feature any MLB player who is not a member of the Major League Baseball Players Association. However, there are some fictional players in the game that are similar to these missing players, most notably Reggie Stocker for Barry Bonds.
- MLB 06: The Show (2006) – David Ortiz
- MLB 07: The Show (2007) – David Wright
- MLB 08: The Show (2008) – Ryan Howard
- MLB 09: The Show (2009) – Dustin Pedroia
- MLB 10: The Show (2010) – Joe Mauer
- MLB 11: The Show (2011) – Joe Mauer
- MLB 12: The Show (2012) – Adrian Gonzalez
- MLB 13: The Show (2013) – Andrew McCutchen
- MLB 13: The Show – Home Run Derby
- MLB 14: The Show (2014) – Miguel Cabrera
- MLB 15: The Show (2015) – Yasiel Puig
- MLB 16: The Show (2016) – Josh Donaldson
- MLB 17: The Show (2017) – Ken Griffey, Jr.
- MLB 17: The Show All-Star Edition – Justin Turner
- MLB 18: The Show (2018) – Aaron Judge
- MLB 19: The Show (2019) – Bryce Harper
- MLB 20: The Show (2020) – Javier Baez
- MLB 21: The Show (2021) – Fernando Tatis, Jr.
Watch commercials from every season of MLB The Show:
Watch gameplay for the new release of MLB The Show 21:
Watch gameplay for the new release of MLB The Show 19:
First trailer ever for MLB The Show: