Made by Left Field Brewery, Outstanding is a pub ale golden inside and out. It was brewed in honor of the 2021 class of Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame inductees. Outstanding celebrates this diverse group of 16 individuals and one team – each overlooked over the years despite their profound impact on and significant contributions to the history of baseball in Canada.
ABV – 4.1%
Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame:
Class of 2021
The class of 2021 includes trailblazing players, executives, an umpire and an international championship-winning team:
- Bob Addy, player, Port Hope, Ont.
- James F. Cairns, executive, Lawrenceville, Que.
- Helen Callaghan, player, Vancouver, B.C.
- Jimmy Claxton, player, Wellington, B.C.
- Charlie Culver, player and manager, Buffalo, N.Y.
- William Galloway, player, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Roland Gladu, player and scout, Montreal, Que.
- Vern Handrahan, player, Charlottetown, P.E.I.
- Manny McIntyre, player, Devon, N.B.
- Joe Page, executive, London, England
- Ernie Quigley, umpire, Newcastle, N.B.
- Hector Racine, executive, La Prairie, Que.
- Jimmy Rattlesnake, player, Hobbema (Maskwacis), Alta.
- Jean-Pierre Roy, player and broadcaster, Montreal, Que.
- Fred Thomas, player, Windsor, Ont.
- Roy Yamamura, player and executive, Vancouver, B.C.
- 1877 London Tecumsehs, International Association championship-winning team, London, Ont.
The 16 individual inductees, all of whom are deceased, and one team were selected by a six-person committee comprised of Canadian baseball historians from across the country.
Inside Left Field Brewery
Hear from Mark Murphy, the co-founder of Left Field Brewery.
See complete list of baseball beers:
See all from Left Field Brewery:
Left Field Brewery
View All Beers by Style:
- Ale (118)
- Athlete Reference (114)
- Barleywine (3)
- Belgian (15)
- Brett (1)
- Cider (17)
- Coffee (10)
- Double IPA (59)
- English Bitter (1)
- Fruity (55)
- German (4)
- Gose (4)
- Grisette (4)
- India Pale Ale (158)
- Kolsch (11)
- Lager (63)
- Movie Reference (28)
- Non-Alcoholic (6)
- Octoberfest (7)
- Pale Ale (48)
- Pilsner (28)
- Porter (12)
- Quad (2)
- Rye (9)
- Seltzer (1)
- Session (21)
- Shandy (2)
- Sour (42)
- Stout (27)
- Team or Stadium Reference (112)
- Triple IPA (11)
- Wheat (30)
- Winter (3)